​What Is a VIP Diamond Provider? 2019-02-05T11:46:52+00:00

What Is A VIP Diamond Provider?

Icons to the left (shown on Invisalign’s Web Locator) reflect the amount of experience a practice has using Invisalign. The Top 1% icon (that only Bubon Orthodontics has) means that our practice treats more Invisalign patients than 99% of the rest of the nation! Yes, we are in the top 1% nationally!

Why should you care? Because when it comes to Invisalign, “experience matters”. Our VIP status means that we have successfully completed more Invisalign cases than any other doctor in the state. Because of our experience level we are able to treat patients that have been told that they were not a candidate for Invisalign.

Invisalign is a new method of tooth movement that requires a substantial level of experience in order to achieve the desired result. The doctor has to know what tooth movements are difficult to achieve using aligners and take the necessary steps to facilitate better movements in those instances. Without this knowledge that comes from experience the final result may be less than was hoped for.

So go to the doctor who knows all the “ins and outs” of Invisalign treatment. Go to the doctors with the most training and experience—because experience matters.

Affordable Orthodontic Care

Our scale of operation allows us to take advantage of efficiencies to reduce overall costs and overhead. We pass those costs savings on to our clients!

Sign Up For A Free Consult